Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Albums that have no skipped tracks.

I admit it, I'm a playlist kind of a person: I love music but I don't always listen to an album all the way through multiple times. So, when I listen to an album all the way through multiple times that means it's really good or I love it, or usually both. This is a limited list and very exclusive. So lets look at the albums lucky enough that I listen to every track:


Madonna - Ray of Light: her best album in my opinion, each track is brilliant.
















Kylie Minogue - Fever: One of her best albums and most of the tracks are good.
















Thierry Amiel - Où Vont Les Hiostoire: Thierry ventured into dangerous waters with this album: he covered Sarah McLachlan and he sang two tracks in English. His English is good especially for a young French person.



















Alizée - Un Enfant Du Siecle: I really like this album, it shows a more mature side of Alizée that has been hiding it's a good album and each track is solid, not a lot of single bait or tracks to listen to separate of the album.




















The Green Children - Encounters: I've known about this band for awhile, I had a single from them but didn't listen to it much. Amazon ran a deal after Christmas where their album was $5 so I bought it and just started listening to it a couple of days ago and haven't stopped.

















Ricky Martin - Musica+Alma+Sexo (aka MAS): I love this album. There isn't a bad track, I love that he included, at least in the special edition released through Target, extra versions of some of the tracks including English versions of a few tracks. I have my fav tracks but over all a really solid album
















Natasha St-Pier - anything she's ever done: Every single one of her albums are amazing each track is good and her voice is amazing. This is her latest album one of my absolute favs.





















Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite: This has been in my Alarm clock (it's also a cd player) since I got it and I've never skipped a track, I wake up to it every morning.



















BoA - Hurricane Venus/ Copy & Paste: This is BoA's sixth Korean album and it was repackaged with two extra tracks, the repackage was called Copy & Paste. She really stepped up her game with this album and made up for her fairly lack luster American release. She wrote lyrics for several tracks and even fully composed a full track by herself. She returned to her more Jazz and R&B roots with a few solid pop tracks to use as singles to stay on the charts.